We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information or enter into any competition or promotion we may, from time to time sponsor;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them;
- details of your visits to the Site, the resources you access and any data you download.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Uses made of your information
We will use the information you provide to:
- enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request. Name(s), address(es), email, telephone number are required when ordering. This data is used solely to fulfil orders and will never be shared (unless you sign up to the mailing list, see 'Email subscribers' below). Order information will be held within the online back office for two years for the sole purpose of effective aftercare - such as alterations, repairs, cleaning, returns. After such time personal data will be deleted;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to the Site;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
- send you information which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services or those of carefully selected third parties, provided you have consented in writing to being contacted for these purposes.
"Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by contacting us here. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual, either you (our user) or a Subscriber, from our servers at your or their request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information."
If you no longer wish to receive email updates simply click unsubscribe at the bottom of any email communication sent via the Mailchimp platform and your personal data will be deleted.
Competition entry sign ups
If you enter a competition at an event by supplying your name, email address and phone number, you will be filling in a consent form to sign up to the marketing email list operated via Mailchimp. You can unsubscribe from this at any time, as outlined previously and stated on the competition entry slip. Phone numbers are recorded at time of entry for the sole purpose of contacting the winner if the email address provided does not work or is illegible. Once winners have been notified, all entrants' phone numbers are destroyed. Phone numbers are never shared with third parties.
If entering an online competition, you will be required to sign-up to the newsletter, operated via Mailchimp. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the option at the bottom of any email newsletter from Tamsin Francesca.
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come to the Site and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- recognise you when you return to the Site;
- allow you to navigate the Site more quickly and easily;
- store your preferences;
- control how often users see similar online advertisements;
- estimate our audience size and patterns;
- improve and update the Site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site if you do so.
You must set your cookie preferences in the pop up bar when you first enter the site, and these preferences will be saved and operate for the duration of your visit.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
Information that you submit via the Site is sent to and stored on secure servers.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Expansion of rights under GDPR Compliance as of May 25th 2018;
||Right to be forgotten: Individual subscribers can be deleted upon request at any time. In addition, as described above, individual subscribers may contact MailChimp directly to request deletion of their data from individual MailChimp user's accounts or across multiple MailChimp users' accounts (to the extent the subscriber is on more than one MailChimp users' list). It is important to remember that MailChimp lists work independently of each other, and deleting a subscriber from one list does not ensure that same email address will also be deleted from other lists where it may be present.
||Right to object: You may opt out of inclusion in broad demographic data analysis at any time. Your personal data does not show up in such analysis, so you are not identifiable.
||Right of portability: We will export your account / order data to a third party at any time upon your request.